Director of Sales & Marketing I SMC Industries, Inc.
SMC Industries, Inc, a manufacturer and fabricator of industrial insulation systems, is seeking a Director of Sales & Marketing to lead, maintain, and grow our corporate sales initiatives. The Director of Sales & Marketing will be a member of the company’s senior management team and will be responsible for developing and executing the corporate sales strategy. This position will work closely with strategic partners, industry stakeholders, as well as existing and potential clients to successfully and profitably grow sales.
· Define the company’s corporate sales strategy across all product lines.
· Execute corporate sales strategy to successfully and profitably grow sales.
· Quickly and effectively learn the company’s products and markets
· Give effective, well-planned, and targeted sales/product presentations to various industry stakeholders and customers.
· Represent SMC Industries, Inc. with the highest level of professionalism to customers, strategic partners, suppliers, and other industry stakeholders.
· Update and maintain a marketing plan and associated marketing materials for all product lines.
· Continually review and analyze sales performance against projections to determine effectiveness of sales strategies and execution.
· Plan and execute sales activities and trips to key regions.
· Minimum of 7 years of sales & marketing experience
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, or similar.
· Experience selling products and/or services into industrial markets, with experience in the Oil & Gas industry preferred.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, with experience using a CRM preferred.
· Self starting, energetic, and results driven
· Highly proficient in both written and verbal communications
· Exemplary teamwork, interpersonal, leadership, and customer service skills.
· Possesses in depth knowledge of sales and marketing techniques along with a sound understanding of financial principles.
· Proven ability to lead new sales initiatives resulting in increased sales and growth.
Compensation to be commensurate with experience. Please contact Chad Sproule, at firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
The transition from the military back into civilian life is founded on the goal of starting a new, great career. With the difference between military and civilian job fields, veterans find themselves at a loss of where to start. At Lone Star Veterans Association, you’re in luck… We’ve Been There.
NextOp is a non profit organization that helps middle enlisted military leaders transition into industry careers.